We offer the following amenities + features:
Outdoor Games + Sports
Bath Houses with Showers
Full Hookup Sites
Tent Sites (No hookups)
Water + Electric Only Sites
Cable TV (Select Sites)
RV + TENTING CAMPGROUND
Discover our truly unique campgrounds.
Spend a few nights or book a season-long stay at one of the campgrounds’ 250 open & wooded sites. The cozy, onsite cottages offer an upscale experience. Lake George Campsites operates from May 1 through October 15, welcoming both tents and RVs. Our location provides easy access to all the nearby locations and is centrally located in the Lake George region’s vacation playland.
Family Friendly Activities
Fun-Filled Recreational Activities
Bring your bathing suits and get ready to soak up the sun while splashing around in the pool. Enjoy recreational activities provided at the resort like horseshoes, basketball and volleyball. Or take a short drive to any of the numerous hiking trails or bike trail located close by.
- Memorial Day, May 31st – May 26th – June 1st
- 4th of July – Jun 30th – July 6th
- Labor Day, Sept 6th – Sept 1st – Sept 7th
- Americade – Sept 20th – 27th
Reservations are highly recommended.
- Reservations are highly recommended.
- We require payment in full at time of reservation.
- One (1) camping unit per campsite.
- Rate includes two (2) adults and two (2) children age 17 and younger.
- Children must reside in the household.
- Additional guests (at time of reservation) are $6 per person per day.
- Day visitors are $8/day for both adults and children when registering at the office.
- Overnight visitors are $12/night for both adults and children when registering at the office.
- Children age three (3) and under are free.
- Two (2) vehicles included per site. Additional vehicles are $3/day, space permitting.
- Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day and Americade require a three night minimum stay.
- *Holiday rates run the Wednesday prior to the Holiday through the following Wednesday.
- $3/night upcharge for Friday and Saturday nights.
Check-In + Check-Out
- If a campsite is available, campers may choose an early check-in for a $20 fee.
- If a campsite is available, campers may choose a late check-out for a $20 fee.
- Hassle-free check-in with an escort to your site is available.
- Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. for campsites. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- All campers, guests and visitors must register and pay at the office upon arrival.
- To extend your stay, notify the office prior to 10:00 a.m.
- Day guests must depart by 10:00 p.m., and overnight guests must depart by 11:00 a.m.
- Holiday reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Monthly reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Refunds are prohibited for weather conditions, voluntary departure, acts of nature or evictions.
- For cancellations 48 hours or more before check-in, payment will be held as a camping credit for one (1) year less a $50.00 processing fee.
- For cancellations less than 48 hours before check-in, entire payment will be forfeited.
Cancellation Policy with Assurance Cancellation Protection
- Assurance Cancellation Protection can be added to your reservation for 12% of the reservation cost.
- For cancellations 48 hours or more before check-in, payment will be refunded less a $30.00 processing fee.
- For cancellations less than 48 hours before check-in, payment will be forfeited.
- Holiday reservations cancelled 10 or more days prior to arrival will be eligible for a one-time change in dates within the current season.
- Assurance Cancellation Protection does not apply to reservations 30 days or longer.
Follow us @endless_caverns