- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Games & Sports
- Camp Store
- Bath Houses
- Laundry Facility
- Full Hookup Sites
- Tent Sites (No Hookups)
- Water & Electric-Only Sites
- Cable TV (Select Sites)
- Propane Availability
- Dump Station
- Pet Friendly
DISCOVER LAKE GEORGE CAMPSITE’S UNIQUE CAMPGROUND
Spend a few nights away or book a season-long stay at one of the campgrounds’ 250 open and wooded sites. If you’re looking for an upscale experience, inquire about our cozy, onsite cottages. Lake George Campsites operates from May 1st through October 13th, welcoming both tents and RV’s. Our location is centrally located in the Lake George region’s vacation destination.
Family-Friendly Activities at Lake George Campsites
Bring your bathing suits and get ready to soak up the sun while splashing around in the pool – a major perk for camping in Lake George! Enjoy recreational activities provided at the campground like horseshoes, basketball and volleyball. Or take a short drive to any of the numerous hiking trails or bike trails located close by.
DISCOVER PET FRIENDLY CAMPING
We welcome you and your trusty companions to visit us!
Our pet rules are:
- Proof of rabies/distemper vaccinations and any necessary paperwork to show shot history should be provided upon check-in.
- There is a limit of two (2) pets per campsite, and no livestock or exotic animals are allowed.
- Visiting guests are not permitted to bring pets into the park.
- All pets must be leashed at all times on leashes no longer than six (6) feet and be under the control of the owner at all times.
- When leaving your site, please be sure pets are secured in your camping unit.
- Do not tie pets up or leave them unattended outside; absolutely no dog pens are permitted.
- Please dispose of pet droppings immediately.
- Pets are not permitted in any public buildings or in the pool area.
- Pets that are deemed a nuisance may be asked to leave the park.
- Lake George Campsites shall be held harmless no liability, implied or otherwise, for animal bites or injuries.