CYOA: CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE.
Whether you are looking for a relaxing, slow paced getaway or an exciting, action-packed vacation, the Lake George region has plenty to offer. Enjoy all the leisure and active attractions that surround Lake George Campsites. Lake George Campsites is located in the heart of it all.
GATHER UP THE KIDS.
Looking for family-friendly activities in the Lake George area? Some of our top picks for you to enjoy while you’re camping with us include:
- A stop at Six Flags Great Escape & Hurricane Harbor, just a short walk away.
- Challenging each other to 18 holes at Pirates Cove Mini-Golf
- Finding something for everyone at The Fun Spot: go-karts, mini-golf, laser tag & roller skating
- Spending the day sightseeing on a history steamboat cruise with Lake George Steamboat Company
HISTORY + CULTURE
FROM HORSE RACES TO MUSEUMS.
While you’re probably here for a camping getaway, there might be times – or rainy days – when you’re looking for something different. The Village of Lake George offers various types of entertainment, dining, and beaches. If you’re in the mood for horse racing, breweries, wineries, and fine dining, head south to gorgeous Saratoga Springs.
- Explore the shops, dining, and beaches of the Village of Lake George
- Step back in time at Fort William Henry and experience the French & Indian War
- Catch a concert, orchestra performance, or world-renowned ballet at Saratoga Performing Arts Center
- Name brand shops at the Factory Outlets of Lake George are just a short drive away
- Watch live thoroughbred racing at Saratoga Race Course, the fourth oldest track in the US
GET WILD. GET OUTDOORS.
Even if you’re not looking to become an ADK 46er, you can still enjoy the great outdoors and everything that the beautiful Adirondack Region has to offer. The Lake is teeming with water activities, including boat & kayak rentals. If you’re seeking a bit more, book a white water rafting or tubing adventure. For those who prefer to be off the water and in the woods, there are trails for hikers of every level in the Adirondacks. Hike miles or just relax and enjoy the beautiful mountain views.