As you prepare for your trip, please know that we advanced cleaning and safety measures in place throughout the camp. These measures may be updated since your last visit and based on guidance from health authorities, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies.
High-traffic areas such as handrails, benches, tables, restrooms, door handles, and playground equipment are being cleaned frequently.
While visiting Lake George Campsites, please follow signage on guidance on travel direction, social distancing, and occupancy levels. These signs may be at building entrances, on the floor, or hanging overhead.
Following updated guidance, anyone not fully vaccinated must wear a mask while in the office. Face coverings may be removed while at your campsite.
Physical barriers may be present to prevent contact. Lake George Campsites enforces social distancing guidelines; please adhere to our employee’s request for adequate spacing guidance.
Based on government guidelines, we may not be performing stay-over service for reservations that include housekeeping service. For additional service or requests, please contact the office.
As part of our commitment to stopping the spread of COVID-19, we will require one member of each room or campsite to identify as the contact person for contact tracing. Day guests must register at the office or security.
For the health and safety of all our guests and employees, please refrain from traveling to our resort if you or a member of your party exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19.
Symptoms may include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
By visiting, you are confirming you and the members of your party have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine.
- Memorial Day – May 26th – June 1st
- 4th of July – June 30th – July 6th
- Labor Day – September 1st – September 7th
- Americade – September 20th – September 27th
When reserving during a holiday period, Lake George Campsites requires a three-night minimum stay.
*Holiday rates run the Wednesday prior to the Holiday through the following Wednesday.
Reservations are highly recommended.
- Rates include two (2) adults and two (2) children aged 17 and under.
- Children age 3 and under are free.
- We require payment in full at the time of reservation.
- One (1) camping unit per campsite.
- Two (2) vehicles per campsite. Additional vehicles are $3/day, space permitting.
- Additional guests at the time of reservation are $6/per person, per day.
- Daytime visitors are an additional $8/per day
- Overnight visitors are an additional $12/per night
- There is a $3/per night upcharge for Friday and Saturday nights.
Check-In + Check-Out
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
- All campers, guests, and visitors must register and pay at the office upon arrival.
- If a campsite is available, campers may choose an early check-in/late check-out for an additional $20.
- Hassle-free check-in with an escort to your campsite is available upon request.
- To extend your stay, notify the office by 10:00 AM.
Daytime guests must depart by 10:00 PM
Overnight guests must depart by 11:00 AM
- Refunds are prohibited due to: weather conditions, voluntary departures, acts of nature, or evictions.
- Month-long reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Holiday reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For cancellations at least 48-hours in advance, payment will be held as a camping credit for one (1) year, less a $50 processing fee.
- For cancellations with less than 48-hour notice, the entire payment will be forfeited.
Cancellation Policy with Assurance Cancellation Protection
Assurance Cancellation Protection can be added to your reservation for 12% of the reservation cost.
- Assurance Cancellation Protection does not apply to reservations of 30 days or longer.
- For cancellations 48 hours or more before check-in, the payment will be refunded less a $30 processing fee.
- For cancellations less than 48 hours before check-in, payment will be forfeited.
- Holiday reservations that are canceled 10 or more days before check-in will be eligible for a one-time change in dates within the current season.